Monday, May 16, 2011

Super Cute Hairstyle!!!

So this weekend i did my friend Kayonias hair, and i think it turned out super cute(^_^)!



It was kinda hard to braid her hair because of how straight it is since she is part japanese, the hair kept slipping and the parts were hard to do, but all in all it didn't take that long. What i did was i parted her hair in half and tied off the bottom section, then did four cornrows on the top part then put rubber bands in her hair so the braids wouldn't unravel and left the ends un braided. Then i grabbed a little more hair and made to ponytails with it. I took random small sections of hair from the pigtails and braided them. I left the back down so she could have a half updo.

1 comment:

  1. Info@natural-hair-care-info.com writes:
    Hello! I got your first two messages and I've tried several times to contact you but each time I got a failure to send message. Hopefully you get this one, but if not I'll try again anyway.

    Anyway, great to talk with you! I love your name by the way. Congratulations on going natural! I know how scary and exciting the whole experience can be and still is. Thank you for the kind words.

    I now have a grab button up on the site that you can add to the right column of your blog or you can put it in a post, whatever you want to do with it is up to you.

    And I'm going to link to your blog from the home page of my site. Look for it underneath Love your girls biracial girls button and Precious Curls' button. I encourage you to make a blog button because people are more likely to click on.

    Dominique-Alexis

    ReplyDelete